한국법률가대회 개최 연혁
1998년 건국 50주년 정부기념사업의 일환으로
한국법학교수회가 주관하여 제1회 한국법학자대회를 개최한 후,
2000년도에 제2회 한국법률가대회로 개칭하여 대법원, 법무부,
헌법재판소, 한국법학교수회 등이 공동주최하여 2006년까지
제5회 한국법률가대회를 개최하였음.
2007년 3월 29일 “한국법학원육성법”이 공포됨으로써
한국법학원이 한국법률가대회를 주관하게 되어 2008년부터
대법원, 헌법재판소, 법무부, 대한변호사협회, 한국법학교수회 등
5개 기관들과 공동으로 개최하여 왔습니다.
|6th Conference||August 25~26, 2008||The Role of Law in Advanced Countries||Approx. 1,300 people||Attended by the President of South Korea|
|7th Conference||October 25~26, 2010||Social Change and the Role of Legal Professionals||Approx. 800 people|
|8th Conference||October 22~23, 2012||Social Integration and the Role of Law||Approx. 900 people|
|9th Conference||October 24~25, 2014||120 years of Modern Law – Reflection and New Direction||Approx. 900 people|
|10th Conference||October 20~21, 2016||Current Status and the Future of East Asian Law – From the Viewpoint of Harmony and Unification||Approx. 1,000 people|
|11th Conference||October 18~19, 2018||70 years of Constitutional Law and the Change of Law||Approx. 900 people|
|12th Conference||October 22~23, 2020||A Call to the Times and Legal Professionals's Mission toward Sustainable Development for the Next 10 years in 2020||Approx. 900 people|
- 1. Summary
- The Korean Society of Law will host the 13th Korean Lawyers Conference in late October 2022. It will be co-hosted by the Supreme Court, Constitutional Court, Ministry of Justice, Korean Bar Association, and the Korea Law Professors Association. We strive to have a meaningful event for all current and former legal professionals regarding topic presentations and discussions. We invite scholars and legal professionals from around the world to participate in presentations and discussions in order to create an international forum.
- 2. Preparation
- The board of directors have chosen the following topic, and subtopics and the conference was confirmed by the Preparatory Committee of the 13th Korean Lawyers Conference.
Topic : (tentative) "Accelerating the Digital Age and Legal Challenges"
(1) Cyber World and Rights Protection
(2) Monopoly of Data and Sharing Economy
(3) Freedom in the Digital Age and the Intervention of the State